Datalogic DS6300 Fixed Industrial Laser Barcode Scanner
Datalogic DS6300 Fixed Industrial Laser Barcode Reader
DS6300 scanner is designed to offer a complete modular solution in terms of reading performance, built-in connectivity, ease of use and maintenance. With DS6300, Datalogic Automation provides mid-range industrial bar code readers with top class performance.
DS6300 is therefore the optimal solution for a wide range of manufacturing applications both in the automated shop floor and in the automated warehousing.
DS6300 features a practical display with keyboard that increases the scanner’s ease of use by showing barcode data read (local echo), statistics and diagnostic information. Moreover, it offers built-in connectivity to Ethernet, DeviceNet and Profibus networks.
- Extended reading range from 250 to 2000 mm thanks to the “2-step” mechanically adjustable focus system
- DIGITECH™ technology permits full software control over signal processing parameters. Scanner setup can therefore be optimized simply loading optimized software recipes, thus enabling excellent performance in all reading conditions
- ACR4™ reconstruction technology increases the maximum tilt angle and overall read rate on damaged barcodes
- Available with integrated software programmable Oscillating Mirror and built-in connectivity to Ethernet, Profibus and DeviceNet
- Easy and simple configuration thanks to Genius™ multilanguage software tool
- Automated warehousing
- Reading on forklift trucks
- Picking systems
- Automated shop floor
- Good reading performance on very low contrast bar codes
- Focus adjustable optics
- Reading range from 250 to 2000mm
- ACR4™ reconstruction technology improves reading of damaged barcodes
- DIGITECH™ technology enables excellent reading performance
- Linear and integrated Oscillating Mirror versions
- Built-in connectivity to Ethernet / Profibus / DeviceNet
- Display and keyboard for scanner monitoring and diagnostics