Datalogic Matrix 300N Fixed Industrial Image-Based Barcode Scanner
Datalogic Matrix 300N Fixed Industrial Image-Based Barcode Reader
The Matrix 300N™ is a ultra-compact image based bar code reader purpose-built for superior performance on high speed and Direct Part Marking (DPM) applications.
With a high resolution sensor and ultra-fast image acquisition at 1.3 megapixels/60 frames per second, Matrix 310N™ is the next-generation, compact imager in the Matrix family. The optical system incorporates a liquid lens module for electronic focus control. As result the reader offers automatic focus adjustment without the addition of moving parts.
The integrated illuminator is embedded over the entire front surface of the reader. This innovative design allows for bright and uniform illumination of the bar code. The lighting design uses both bright field and dark field patterns, resulting in optimal illumination on normal, etched, highly reflective or textured surfaces.
With exceptionally small physical dimensions and rotating connector, the Matrix 300N™ can be easily integrated into the tightest spaces. Additionally, the M12, 4 pole connections sets a new standard for easy integration into existing systems for the OEM industry.
In addition to its compact, flexible design, the Matrix 300N™ offers cost-effective communication options with Power over Ethernet (POE) connectivity through a standard Ethernet connection. The next generation imager is also built with onboard PROFINET-IO and Ethernet I/P, eliminating the need for external communication boxes or converters for increased flexibility and cost effectiveness.
The Matrix 300N™ is the most cost effective solution for bar code imagers, providing onboard PROFINETIO and ETHERNET/IP and eliminating external communication boxes or converters.
The Matrix 300N™ interfaces directly with a PROFINET or ETHERNET/IP enabled PLCs, reducing the complexity and cost of solutions.
- Manufacturing, Electronics and Automotive:
- DPM code validation after marking
- Work-in-progress control
- Parts and assemblies traceability
- Food & Beverage
- Work-in-progress traceability
- Document Processing
- High speed process control
- Medical device traceability
- Clinical Lab Automation
- Biomedical analysis machines
- Specimen collection machines
- Logistics Automation
- Carton and tote traceability
- Automated warehousing
- Ultra-compact dimensions
- High performance DPM reading
- Liquid Lens Dynamic Focus Control
- Integrated dual illuminator: dark field/bright field
- Fast and high resolution image sensor
- Power over Ethernet Option and onboard PROFINET-IO
- Extreme Industrial grade: IP67 Industrial grade for harsh environments, 0-50°C operating temperature