Datalogic Matrix 410N Fixed Industrial Image-Based Barcode Scanner
Datalogic Matrix 410N Fixed Industrial Image-Based Barcode Reader
Matrix 410N™ is an industrial 2D imager purpose-built for the most complex traceability applications in material handling and logistics, equipped with an ultra-fast image sensor that performs at 2.0 megapixels with a frame rate of 45 frames per second.
The Matrix 410N™ offers multiple communication options for increase flexibility and cost-effectiveness. The industrial imager offers Ethernet connectivity embedded, including standard communication such as TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, as well as common industrial fieldbus communication protocols, like PROFINET IO, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP.
In addition to flexibility, Matrix 410N™ is equipped with features for increased ease of use and configurability, with the option for a single or multi-device layout for scanning over large areas or multiple signs.
Powered by DL.CODE, Matrix 410N™ software offers an easy-to-use graphical user interface, while supporting in-line monitoring functionality, including live image display, reading statistics and diagnostics. The Matrix 410N™ also has image saving capability for reading case review, such as no reads, storing up to 3,000 images either onboard or at an external FTP client.
The embedded laser aimer and the patented Green Spot - projected onto the scanning area - offers the user a quick scanning area determination and to easily acknowledge a reading without any external accessory or software.
- Distribution & Retail
- Manual Presentation
- Small Objects Sorting
- Totes content scanning
- End of line, Carton/ objects, single or multi-side scanning
- Part traceability in assembly
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Automated storage/ retrieval
- Automated Order fulfilment/validation
- Patented ultra-fast strobed lighting with stable effect for operator
- Patent Pending Packtrack 2D for short object gapping in sortation applications
- Embedded Ethernet connectivity, with common protocol support: PROFINET IO, ETHERNET/IP, TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP
- On board image storage saving up to 3,000 image (scaled)
- External connection box with parameter back up memory and display
- Increased flexibility with single reading point or multiple device cluster with easy configuration
- Laser pointing system, good read Green Spot, focusing aiming system
- Remote, web-based WebSentinel software with image archiving database