Datalogic Memor X3 Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Datalogic Memor X3 Mobile Computer
Small, slim and light, the Memor™ X3 mobile computer provides excellent ergonomics for single-handed use, and its rugged, sealed construction survives unintentional drops and exposure to water and dust. Laser models feature a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 scan window guaranteeing optimum scanning performance.
For the capture of 1D/Linear codes, there is a choice of laser or linear imaging technologies. The laser model offers high-speed reading and a greater depth of field, while the linear imager offers high responsiveness in reading poorly printed or damaged codes. Additionally, an area imager option is available for the reading of 2D, linear and stacked codes.
The Memor X3 mobile computer offers industry standard operating systems, a faster microprocessor, and more RAM memory for applications. A large amount of Flash memory enables the backup of data and the management of large databases, while a user-accessible SD card slot supports up to 32 GB, allowing further extension of its storage capacity.
Models are available in Batch or Wi-Fi, allowing you to transfer data through wired standards (USB, RS-232 or Ethernet, via a cradle) or through a fully Cisco-compatible 802.11 a/b/g/n radio, supporting security protocols such as WPA and WPA2.
Ready to Use
Equipped with a power supply, a micro- USB cable and a full set of software tools (including Wavelink Avalanche™) the Memor X3 mobile computer is ready to use, right out of the box!
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
- Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 with EDR
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read confirmation
- Reading technology options: Laser; Wide-aspect 2D Area Imager; Linear Imager
- 256 MB RAM on Windows CE Pro models / 128 MB on Windows CE Core
- 512 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor on Windows CE Pro models / 624 MHz on Windows CE Core
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop to concrete resistance and IP54 sealing protection
- Wavelink Avalanche® device management
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI