Datalogic QuickScan I QD2131 Corded Handheld Linear Imager (1D) Barcode Scanner
Datalogic QuickScan QD2131 1D Linear Imager General Purpose Barcode Scanner
Today there is an increased trend towards 2D bar codes, however, linear bar codes are still dominant in the Automatic Data Capture industry. Long linear bar codes are commonly used in a variety of applications including Utility bills, Document Processing and Packaging. These long linear codes are a challenge for full area imagers to read because of their narrow field of view and shorter depth of field.
The QuickScan QD2131 imager is the next generation of the QuickScan 2100 series and features an extra-wide field of view and an extra-long scan line which allows users to read longer bar codes from a closer distance. Additionally, the QD2131 imager has an extended reading range which exceeds the requirements of most general purpose scanning applications. The highly visible scan line makes the imager more user-friendly.
The enhanced decoding algorithm enables the QD2131 imager to capture and decode bar codes more quickly.
Elegant design details are incorporated into a smaller, lightweight enclosure without sacrificing durability.
The QD2131 imager also supports the Remote Management functions using the Host Download application.
Perfect for Retail and Document Processing Applications
Ideally suited for applications at the point-of-sale (POS), the QuickScan QD2131 imager can also read loyalty cards and codes from a mobile phone screen, which a laser scanner is not capable of doing. This is very useful to meet the needs of emerging mobile marketing applications.
- Point of Sale Checkout
- Shelf Replenishment
- Goods Receiving
- Commercial Services
- Public Administration
- Light weight and balanced design
- Extra-wide scan angle and extra-long scan line
- Extended reading range and depth of field (DOF)
- Sharp and highly visible scan line
- Decent depth of field reading for general purpose scanning applications
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- IP42 rating for Particulate and Water Sealing
- 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop specification
- 5-Year standard factory warranty
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI